Monday, September 2, 2013

Short Update:

I haven't been able to blog in a few days partly because I was annoyed with mean people, and partly because I've felt like a truck smashed me into many pieces. However, I was quickly reminded life doesn't stop for anybody. I just found out last week I'll be having another brain surgery on September 26th, since I hit double digits I've pretty much stopped numbering them. Between now and the 26th I have a tilt-table test, MRI, CT scan, pre-op testing, numerous doctor appointments, neuro-psych testing feedback, dental appointment, and multiple LPs scheduled. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. All these seem completely minor as I see little Princess Maggie fighting a fever in the hospital, as well as a few other girls up on the Oncology floor. Makes me sad to see them so sick and knowing there's nothing I can do. Hug your puppies, kids, plants, whatever means most to you, and be grateful you're breathing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment